Professional Resume Writing Service
Your resume is your most important career document. It’s the bridge between where you are and where you want to be. It must be created and treated with care and respect. Have you been using your resume to apply for roles and not getting the responses you want? If so, I recommend that you to stop burning opportunities and work with a professional resume writer like me who knows what recruiters and hiring managers want.
Get in Touch
Why Choose Me?
Selection Criteria Australia
Key selection criteria in Australia define the individual qualities, abilities, capabilities, knowledge, and skills a person requires to be able to fulfil a job effectively. Many employers employ crucial selection criteria in Australia to determine the candidates who are a suitable match for the job. Reviewing the essential Selection Criteria in Australia could be a great way to discover whether the job is the right fit for you as well.
To satisfy the criteria, you need to:
- Demonstrate your capability by providing proof that you have met the requirements for selection
- Provide specific information about the time you’ve utilised this skill in the past.
- Whenever possible, include the most effective indicator where possible, include a measure of success, for example, if you exceed important performance indicators.
Ten tips to create an impression that is memorable
The way you write your responses shows the reader the skills you have. They want to see that you’re clear in your answers. Here are a few tricks from me, at Advance Yourself, presenting to make a lasting appearance.
- Meet all the requirements.
- Do some preliminary research about the job prior to submitting your application.
- Include clear examples of personal or professional experience to support (prove) your claims.
- Make sure you use the same language used in both the advertisement as well as in the main selection criteria. This will make the application stick out when recruiters look through it.
- Look at the results you’ve made and then compare them to the criteria for selection.
- Discuss how you could acquire knowledge or skill even if you do not possess the necessary abilities or experiences required.
- Make use of words that describe actions (verbs) for describing your experience.
- Review the cover and resume for grammar and spelling mistakes. Do not rely solely on the spell-checker built into your computer.
- Have someone else check your application for punctuation, spelling and layout. Also, they should ensure that you’ve met the standards.
- Be prepared to explain your examples. Prepare other examples you can discuss during your face-to-face interview.
What people think about us
Free Resume Health check
Not sure whether your resume stacks up?
Let me assess it for you.. for free.